ICICI Bank just a while ago alerted us about a new credit card offering – ICICI Visa Signature Premium Credit Card. Here is our review of the card.
This card is not for the ordinary Middle Class Indian [including me] This is exclusively for the Upper Middle Class and Elite Class who are also known as High Networth Individuals. ICICI VISA Signature Card has an Annual fee of Rs 25,000 and is loaded with benefits.
- Travel Benefits – Priority Pass. VIP Access to Travel lounges at Airports. Rs 3 Crore Travel Air Insurance and more.
- Dining Benefits – Lets assume you are dining at Bobbys Taproom Grill in Singapore. You will get complimentary glass of Mount Riley Sauvignon Blanc 2005 worth Sg$16.33 with a minimum spend of Sg$50. Such great deals are available across many Hotels in many countries
- Golf – Complimentary Golf Club Pass through December-2007 at Asia’s best Golf Clubs
- Club Privileges – If you plan to stay on a business trip to Hong Kong at Royal Plaza Hotel, then you will get a complimentary upgrade of room by one category if you quote that you are using VISA Signature Card.
- Plus many more benefits – cruise, Travel Booking, PVR Cinemas etc. Kindly refer to the brochure when you apply or when you are approved the card.
You can now apply for ICICI Bank’s VISA Signature Card.
Got a question or comment about ICICI Bank Credit Cards ? Send them to feedback @ cardbhai.com