Here is a list of things you have to do as soon as you get your credit card,
- Remember your credit card is an unsecurd loan offerd by the bank to be used at your convenience with a grace period for repayment [usually upto 30 days only]
- Most banks send a Welcome Kit with your credit card. This kit has information about using the card, safety instructions, payment procedure, interest charges and terms and conditions governing the card. Please take some time to go through the same
- Sign on the back of the card as soon as you receive it.
- Interest on Credit Cards can be as high as 3% to 4% per month. This is 36% to 48% per annum
- Kindly remember, if you do not make your payment in full by the due date, interest is charged from the date of transaction on the amount remaining unpaid after the due date.
Use your credit card wisely. We recommend that you use and pay-off your monthly bills in entirety.